A study from Columbia University found that we’re bogged down by a good 70 decisions a day.
With so many decisions taking up each day, learning to prioritize them and make them effectively is essential to your success and happiness.
- They turn small decisions into routines …
- … and make big decisions in the morning
- They pay attention to their emotions
- They evaluate their options objectively
- They sleep on it …
- … but not for too long
- They use exercise to recharge
- They always go back to their moral compass
- They seek outside counsel
- They reflect on previous decisions