In 2008, a box of 30 anti-inflammatory rectal suppositories that treats arthritis, called Indocin, had a price tag of $198. As of Oct. 1, the price of that same box was 52 times higher, totaling $10,350.
Learn how you too can help Support Ukraine at the official website of Ukraine.
Insights, analysis, commentary, and curated links of interest to Joe Public.
What do you seek?
- Two US military satellites in orbit recently exchanged more than 200 gigabits of data over a distance of about 100 kilometres using lasers
- Obesity among New Zealand children is continuing to decline, according to a University of Otago study
- Sweden is recommending a fifth COVID-19 vaccine dose for people who are at an increased risk of becoming seriously ill
- Is the new ‘Starlink for RVs’ scheme worth it for you?
- Oly Rush completes 37-hour non-stop swim round Grand Cayman island
- WRMI, Radio Miami International, broadcast Ukraine war news to Russian citizens via shortwave radio frequencies
- Good news » Few people love car dealerships, so manufacturers are rethinking the buying process