Faith is the debut solo studio album by the English singer George Michael, released on October 30, 1987.
Welcome to Joe Public
Feeding my curious brain.
What Do You Seek?
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.
— John Muir (Apr 21, 1838 – Dec 24, 1914)
- The White Stripes » Seven Nation Army
- The Tragically Hip – Montréal (Live From Molson Center, Montréal/2000)
- “These crimes were preventable.” » Warning signs present in 1 in 3 homicides of intimate partners
- Roberta Flack » The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
- PayPal will soon start charging Canadian account owners a $20 fee for not using it in the past 12 months
- Meet The Liverbirds » Britain’s first female rock band
- Dionne Warwick » I Say a Little Prayer (2013 Remaster)
- George Saunders’ 2013 commencement address at the Syracuse University College of Arts and Sciences » Try to be kinder
- Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong » April In Paris
- Bill Gates » 5 books I loved reading this year
- Free public domain audiobooks
- Duke’s Place » Louis Armstrong and Duke Ellington
- Starlink Is testing internet service for aircraft
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk is encouraging customers to buy his limited edition USD$50 “Cyberwhistle” instead of Apple’s equally ridiculous USD$19 Polishing Cloth
- There is a camera the size of a grain of salt, and its image quality is Trippy
- Video » From Libya to Europe: on board a Médecins Sans Frontières refugee rescue ship
- Linda Ronstadt » Desperado (1977)
- Photojournalist Tom Stoddart has died from cancer aged 67
- Wishbook » Simpsons-Sears Christmas Catalogue 1957
- Pitching a tent in the Siberian Arctic Winter