- You Have More Free Time
- You Compare Less With Others
- You Stop Doing Things You Don’t Want To Do
- You Focus On Your Goals
- You Start Looking For Having Meaningful Dialogues
- You Stop Dehumanizing Humans
- You Focus On The Important Things
Welcome to Joe Public – a website by Joe Public about interesting stuff.
What Do You Seek?
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
— Soren Kierkegaard (May 5, 1813 – Nov 11, 1855)
- Documentary Video » The EU climate deal » Carbon neutral by 2050?
- Lagging behind » Australia sets 2050 net-zero emissions target but no changes for 2030
- This is our wakeup call » UN report warns we are on track for ‘climate catastrophe’ and we are running out of time
- Watch » Yale Professor Jason Stanley identifies 10 tactics of Fascism
- Georgia, Kentucky and Idaho are leading the USA’s Great Resignation
- Watch how this 87-year old man parks his car in his very narrow garage.
- Facebook Papers » A massive new trove of leaked documents shows chaos and confusion inside Facebook
- Al Green » Let’s Stay Together
- The Muppets Sing Mr. Blue Sky
- Siemens is building an offshore wind turbine factory in Virginia, the first in the USA
- Paris is investing €250 million to become one of the most bike-friendly cities in the world
- Gustav Holst » The Planets: Jupiter » Performed by the Berklee Contemporary Symphony Orchestra
- Dear White Parents, We need to talk to our children about racism
- Ben E. King » Stand By Me
- Soundgarden » Black Hole Sun
- The Smashing Pumpkins » 1979
- Vaccines have been saving lives for more than 200 years ago. So why are people hesitant to get vaccinated?
- Ahead of January 6, in the Willard Hotel, a block from the White House, was a ‘command center’ set up to deny Joe Biden the presidency
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai » ‘Solving climate change is humanity’s next big moonshot’
- NASA chief Bill Nelson opens up about UFOs and ET life