- The most hated gaming brand in Canada is Game Freak
- The most hated fast food brand in Canada is Orange Julius
- The most hated big tech brand in Canada is Facebook 👏🏻
- Lego is the second most hated brand in the USA. Uber is the first. (I would have guessed the Trump brand, but then I’m Canadian.)
Welcome to Joe Public – a website by Joe Public for Joe Public about all kinds of interesting stuff.
What Do You Seek?
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.
- The Beatles » Help!
- EU Member States have issued more than 591 million EU Digital COVID Certificates
- Alphabet / Google CEO Sundar Pichai calls for international government regulations on cybersecurity, AI, innovation
- TSA seized a record 4,495 firearms in the United States so far this year
- Rick Astley Approved
- Documentary » China is “the most ambitious Orwellian project in human history”
- Apple increases transition from Intel with new MacBooks
- Ten warships belonging to China and Russia passed jointly through a narrow strait in northern of Japan
- Media literacy and how Finland is winning the war on fake news
- Super-immunity to all forms of the coronavirus may be close
- Broken American Healthcare » Arthritis drug Indocin cost US$198 in 2008 » now it’s more than US$10,000
- DuckDuckGo has not received any search warrants – of any kind – since it was founded in 2008
- The US Government values the life of an average American at $10,041,645 USD in 2021
- Apple’s list of vintage, obsolete, and obscure products
- Harry Belafonte » Matilda, Matilda (The Ed Sullivan Show)
- Bill Maher » The Slow-Moving Coup
- Flight attendants on the increasing bad behaviour of passengers
- Big Brother is in our schools » Facial recognition cameras arrive in UK school canteens
- ESA ‘unboxed’ the James Webb Space Telescope, the successor to the Hubble telescope
- Proof is in the poop » Austrians have enjoyed beer and blue cheese for at least 2,700 years