This is a video of a farmer from the Catskill Mountains in New York who was born in 1842. He talks about life, changes in life he has seen, his experience living next to the Hudson River and the meaning of work versus play. It was filmed in 1929.
Learn how you too can help Support Ukraine at the official website of Ukraine.
Insights, analysis, commentary, and curated links of interest to Joe Public.
What do you seek?
- Two US military satellites in orbit recently exchanged more than 200 gigabits of data over a distance of about 100 kilometres using lasers
- Obesity among New Zealand children is continuing to decline, according to a University of Otago study
- Sweden is recommending a fifth COVID-19 vaccine dose for people who are at an increased risk of becoming seriously ill
- Is the new ‘Starlink for RVs’ scheme worth it for you?
- Oly Rush completes 37-hour non-stop swim round Grand Cayman island
- WRMI, Radio Miami International, broadcast Ukraine war news to Russian citizens via shortwave radio frequencies
- Good news » Few people love car dealerships, so manufacturers are rethinking the buying process